Price Hike Hits Netflix More Than It ExpectedBy
Reed Hastings, the chief executive of Netflix, has said he’s worried by investors’ overwrought enthusiasm for his company’s stock. Well, he must be feeling a bit more comfortable now. Netflix shares tanked after the markets closed on Wednesday, losing more than 25 percent of their value as investors reacted to the company’s revelation that it brought in fewer new subscribers than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders