Oracle Sued Over Same No-Poaching Claims as Apple-GoogleJoel Rosenblatt
Oracle Corp. was sued over claims that it schemed with Google Inc., Microsoft Corp. and other companies to not hire each other’s employees in the latest case accusing big technology firms of using illegal tactics to keep wages down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing