Lululemon Apologizes for Irking Buffalo Sports FansLindsey Rupp and Craig Giammona
Lululemon Athletica Inc. apologized to sports fans in Buffalo, New York, after it drew ire for the phrase “Wide Right / No Goal” spelled out in tile on the floor of a local store, a reference to painful losses that the city suffered in football and hockey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders