Henderson’s Richard Pease Takes Europe Fund to New FirmSarah Jones
Henderson Global Investors Ltd.’s Richard Pease, who oversaw more than 2 billion pounds ($3.2 billion) in European equities for the London-based firm, is joining Crux Asset Management and taking a fund with him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion