EBay Merchants Lamenting Neglect Bid PayPal Good RiddanceSpencer Soper
Danni Ackerman, an antiques merchant in Las Vegas, sells collectibles on EBay Inc.’s online marketplace and gets paid through its PayPal unit. Now that EBay plans to separate those businesses, Ackerman has one reaction: relief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018