A Professor Thinks Leaders Should Be Like Christopher ColumbusBy
Today’s entrepreneurs, steeped in the gospel of Steve Jobs, are, at least one professor believes, missing out on the wisdom of a previous great leader: Christopher Columbus. Sure, Columbus committed atrocities and enslaved people, and his memory evokes a painful history of genocide, but who could resist those management skills?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe