Billionaire Birla Said Among Bidders on Lafarge-HolcimGeorge Smith Alexander, Abhishek Shanker and Aaron Kirchfeld
Billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla, owner of India’s biggest cement maker, is among bidders weighing offers for all the assets being sold by Holcim Ltd. and Lafarge SA as they merge, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's