Areva Sees `Long' Talks on Fuel-Recycling Plant for ChinaFrancois de Beaupuy
Areva SA Chief Executive Officer Luc Oursel said talks on selling a nuclear-fuel recycling plant to China may take a long time as the French manufacturer begins commercial negotiations after setting technical terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day