Wendy’s Goes to Bat for BBQBy
Wendy’s is offering three new barbecue pulled-pork items, and to mark their arrival, the chain has been campaigning for the Obama administration to make BBQ the country’s national food. Unfortunately, the “faux-cause,” as the company calls it, hasn’t quite caught on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself