Endeavour Files for Swap to Cut Debt by $568 MillionBill Rochelle and Sherri Toub
Endeavour International Corp., an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company, filed a Chapter 11 petition on Oct. 10 to implement a reorganization plan reducing debt $568 million by distributing new debt and stock for secured debt and convertible notes and bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap