Draghi’s Whatever It Takes Bid Saved Euro Area, ECB SaysStephanie Bodoni
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi helped save the euro with his pledge to do “whatever it takes” as lenders prepared for a collapse of the currency, an ECB lawyer told a hearing today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap