How to Market Like Google, Mingling With LGBT Students, and More Happening at B-Schools This WeekBy
Networking, networking, networking—this week is jam-packed with opportunities to chat up business school alumni, admissions officers, and current students. When you’ve picked up too many business cards to bring home, learn a thing or two about breaking into the private equity field from a panel of experienced professionals.
Tuesday, Oct. 14
Ponder “The Rise (and Likely Fall) of the Talent Economy” at the Rotman School of Management. (Toronto)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight