Kerry Pledges New $212 Million U.S. Aid for Gaza RebuildingSangwon Yoon and Tamim Elyan
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry pledged $212 million of immediate American aid to Palestinians as part of international efforts to rebuild the Gaza Strip after a 50-day conflict with Israel this summer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill