Euro-Area Bonds Rise as ECB QE Bets Send Yields to RecordLucy Meakin
Euro-area bonds rose in the week, trimming 10-year yields to record lows, as data showing Germany’s economy struggling to gain momentum added pressure on the European Central Bank to purchase sovereign debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets