Will Olive Garden's Food Taste Any Better With a New Board?By
Activist investor Starboard Value notched a big win Friday by taking control of Darden Restaurants, parent company of Olive Garden. Now the new directors have a big job in fixing many, many problems identified in the minutely detailed 294-page manifesto released by Starboard last month as part of the case for sweeping out the old board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone