Severn Trent to Cut 500 Jobs as U.K. Water Company Pares CostsRandall Hackley
Severn Trent Plc, the U.K.’s second-largest publicly traded water company, is cutting as many as 500 of the Coventry-based utility’s 6,000 jobs after combining sewer and water-supply divisions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day