Argentina May Ignore Bond Judge Sanctions, TIG Case ShowsBob Van Voris
The U.S. judge deciding how to force Argentina to obey court orders in a dispute over $1.5 billion in bond payments may want to take a look at TIG Insurance Co.’s debt-collection travails.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing