What's Going on With Kim Jong-un? A List of Theories
Kim Jong-un, the 31-year-old leader of North Korea, has been missing for over a month, creating the perfect breeding ground for conspiracy theories. While U.S. and South Korean analysts believe the young leader is sick — he has a family history of diabetes, gout and high blood pressure — the international community has heard from a number of sources (of various level of reliability) claiming he's sick, deposed, or just fine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020