Old Mutual’s Asset-Management Unit Falls in Trading DebutRenee Bonorchis
OM Asset Management Plc, a unit of Africa’s biggest insurer, dropped 0.4 percent in its U.S. trading debut after the company lowered its initial public offering price to $14 a share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks