Carl Icahn Thinks People Aren't Excited Enough About AppleBy
Carl Icahn, owner of $5.3 billion worth of Apple stock, doesn’t think people are excited enough about Apple. In an open letter to Chief Executive Tim Cook, the activist investor says the company’s shares should be worth $203, or about double the $100.80 closing price on Wednesday, Oct. 8.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders