Brent Crude Drops Third Day as Germany Nears RecessionRupert Rowling and Jake Rudnitsky
Brent crude fell for a third day, heading for the lowest closing price since June 2012 on signs the German economy is on the edge of recession. West Texas Intermediate was down in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks