Alaska's Dan Sullivan Up by 6: CNN Poll
Alaska Senator Mark Begich continues to lag behind challenger Dan Sullivan, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Thursday.
Half of likely voters said they plan to vote for Sullivan, a Republican, in the battleground state, while 44 percent said they favor Begich, a Democrat. Sullivan leads Begich by five percentage points in Anchorage, where the senator once served as mayor, according to the poll.
The results are consistent with other recent public polls. Sullivan is up by 4.5 points in RealClearPolitics' polling average.
The pollsters surveyed 704 likely voters in the first week of October, with a margin of error of 3.5 percentage points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days