Stanford on Whether You Can Teach Startups to MBAs: Sort OfBy
Based on the props, you could be forgiven for assuming that kindergardeners, rather than business students, had gathered in a vast room at Stanford University this Monday. Oversize markers were strewn across tables, colorful sticky notes adorned white boards, and little baggies of gummy candies and M&Ms dotted desks. MBAs at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business were using the arts and crafts supplies to develop the plans for their future companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders