SAP Plunges Most Since 2011 After Report on PipelineRobert Valpuesta
SAP SE fell the most in almost three years in Frankfurt after Boerse Online reported that the company’s pipeline for the fourth quarter is missing expectations, citing an unidentified source.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself