Peladeau to Put Quebecor Shares in Trust If Named LeaderGerrit De Vynck
Pierre Karl Peladeau, the majority owner of Quebecor Inc. who won a seat in Quebec’s legislature this year, said he’ll put his shares in a blind trust if he becomes leader of the opposition Parti Quebecois.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock