Lloyd’s CEO Sees Cyber Insurance to Surge After AttacksSarah Jones
Lloyd’s of London Chief Executive Officer Inga Beale expects the market for cyber insurance to surge after hackers attacked some of the largest companies in the U.S., including JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Home Depot Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone