Jennifer Lawrence Calls for Law Targeting Websites that Post Hacked Photos
To hear Jennifer Lawrence tell it, there ought to be a law. In her first interview since naked photos of the actress were stolen from Apple's cloud storage service and posted to the Internet, Lawrence told Vanity Fair that lawmakers needed to target not just hackers, but the websites who enable them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing