Commodity Rebound Seen as Potential Pain Trade: Chart of the DayDavid Wilson
Commodities have performed so badly relative to U.S. stocks that a rebound may arrive at any time, according to Michael Hartnett, chief investment strategist at Bank of America Corp.’s Merrill Lynch unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks