Turner Cuts Nearly 1,500 Jobs and Goes Looking for Younger ViewersBy
Fending off Rupert Murdoch may have been the easy bit for Time Warner. The company in which HBO gets all the love has plenty of challenged cable properties, from CNN and TNT to TruTV. One step in rejuvenating those brands involves a staff cut of 10 percent—about 1,475 jobs—at Time Warner’s Turner Broadcasting unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself