The NBA Presses Pause on TV's Digital FutureBy
The National Basketball Association has renewed its national TV deals with Turner Broadcasting and Disney. The basic terms released on Monday can be summarized in one word: more. The two networks signed on for nine more years at nearly triple their current annual cost, and both will air more games. The league will reap an average of almost $2.7 billion per year over the life of the deal, up from the current $930 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts