Nomura CEO Sees Japanese Stocks Rising 57% by 2020 on EconomyTakahiko Hyuga
Nomura Holdings Inc. Chief Executive Officer Koji Nagai predicted Japanese stocks will rally over the next six years as economic expansion fuels corporate profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing