Iraq Army Masses Outside Western Town as U.S. Strikes MilitantsKhalid Al-Ansary
Iraqi soldiers and police, backed by some tribal fighters, are regrouping around the strategically important town of Hit in western Iraq after it was seized by Islamic State militants last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's