007 Nemesis Le Chiffre Bolsters France in Cyber AttacksHelene Fouquet and Marie Mawad
Brittany, in north-western France, is best known for its crepes and apple cider. This weekend, it also became the site of the biggest cyber-attack in French history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018