Hospital Explanation of Ebola Man Release Opens QuestionsCaroline Chen and Kelly Gilblom
Dallas doctors apparently never saw a nurse’s note that an emergency room patient with fever and pains had recently been in Africa, and he was released into the community while infected with deadly Ebola.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single