Slovaks to Delay Sale of International Bond as Limit NearRadoslav Tomek and Peter Laca
Slovakia will wait until January before tapping international bond markets as the debt-ceiling law cuts room for sales in 2014 and prevents the country from taking advantage of record-low yields, a state official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's