Skymark Surges After Report A380 Fine Limited to PrepaymentsChris Cooper
Skymark Airlines Inc., Japan’s third-largest carrier, surged the most in six weeks after the Asahi newspaper reported Airbus Group NV agreed to limit a penalty after canceling the carrier’s orders for A380 planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders