Norway Would Probably Pay to Keep Stake After Yara-CF TieMikael Holter
Norway would probably spend billions of dollars to maintain its stake in Yara International ASA if a merger being discussed occurs with CF Industries Holdings Inc., parties representing a majority of Norway’s parliament said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans