Is a Market Crash Coming? The Dental Indicator Says YesBy
If you’re looking to predict where the economy is heading, look under your nose—right at your teeth. When times get tight, dental care slips. Tracking the performance of the nation’s dental industry, then, may suggest broader themes in the overall economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis