Freelance NBC Cameraman Diagnosed With Ebola in LiberiaKanoko Matsuyama and Michelle Fay Cortez
An American freelance television cameraman in Liberia diagnosed with Ebola will be flown to a Nebraska hospital for treatment, the latest patient infected with the deadly virus to be cared for in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing