Daimler Pledges More Renault-Nissan Cooperation ProjectsDorothee Tschampa and Mathieu Rosemain
Daimler AG, the third-biggest maker of luxury autos, and the French-Japanese alliance of Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. pledged to widen cooperation after cost savings and revenue from joint work beat targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's