Verizon Names J. Crew Exec to New Role of Marketing ChiefScott Moritz
Verizon Communications Inc. is turning to apparel chain J. Crew Group Inc. for marketing inspiration as the largest U.S. wireless carrier confronts an escalating price battle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day