The Kids Aren’t Into PayPal as Apple Rules Mobile-Pay Buzz: TechAlex Barinka and Doni Bloomfield
Mobile payments are having a heyday. Apple Pay has been splashed across the news and 20-somethings are paying for taxis with their smartphones. Yet one stalwart risks being left out of the conversation: PayPal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy