The Kids Aren’t Into PayPal as Apple Rules Mobile-Pay Buzz: TechAlex Barinka and Doni Bloomfield
Mobile payments are having a heyday. Apple Pay has been splashed across the news and 20-somethings are paying for taxis with their smartphones. Yet one stalwart risks being left out of the conversation: PayPal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders