SoftBank Invests $250 Million in Legendary for TV, MoviesAnousha Sakoui
SoftBank Corp. is investing $250 million in Legendary Entertainment, producer of the “Godzilla” film, gaining some online rights to the independent studio’s film, TV and merchandise businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single