Sankaty Seeks Up to $1 Billion for Global Lending FundSabrina Willmer
Sankaty Advisors LLC, Bain Capital LLC’s debt-investment arm, is seeking as much as $1 billion for a direct lending fund to take advantage of a retreat by banks across the globe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets