‘Bummer Environment’ for Democrats, Cook Says
Flawed candidates and problems with female and Hispanic voters plagued Republicans in the 2012 elections and loom again as challenges for 2016. The good news for the GOP: those weaknesses don't matter so much for this year's midterm elections, and Republicans may win a Senate majority and probably will augment their House majority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day