Bulgarian Ex-PM Poised to Return After Corpbank FailureElizabeth Konstantinova
Bulgarian ex-Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is set to retake the reins of government he lost 18 months ago, vowing to avert a banking crisis and strengthen the economy of the European Union’s poorest country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets