Vertu Goes Beyond Bling With $9,500 Ostrich-Leather PhoneAmy Thomson and Matthew Campbell
Bling isn’t the first word you’d associate with Max Pogliani. The 49-year-old chief executive officer of Vertu, maker of luxury smartphones, showed up for an interview in London this week dressed in a conservative navy suit with a chocolate-brown briefcase at his side.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet