Orange Seeks to Add Netflix Amid Talks of Distribution DealCornelius Rahn and Marie Mawad
Orange SA is working on a distribution agreement with Netflix Inc. and may unveil it in the coming weeks, said Pierre Louette, deputy chief executive officer at France’s largest carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt