New Watch: Panerai Radiomir 3 Days GMT Oro RossoBy
Watches&Wonders (Hong Kong) -- With the Radiomir 3 Day GMT Oro Rosso, Panerai shows its refined side. The red gold case has thin wire lugs and a faceted crown, all complemented by an iridescent blue dial and matching blue alligator strap. However, along with the good looks is a healthy dose of functionality in the form of a slim GMT hand for tracking a second timezone, a date window, and luminescent markers for those late nights out. It's a total package, with a skeletonized in-house movement lurking under the surface. It's the wristwatch equivalent of a runway model that kickboxes and reads Camus on the weekends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets