IEA Sees New ’Zombie’ Oil Refineries as Trading GrowsAnthony DiPaola and Jake Rudnitsky
Traders are increasingly taking control of failing refineries in Europe, betting they can make profit from plants that lose money for conventional oil companies, the International Energy Agency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion